The Ruffler Sewing Foot
- 🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
- 1-Year Warranty+30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Ruffles are very easy to make with the Ruffler Sewing Foot!
From pleated skirts to ruffles on dresses and curtains, the Ruffler Sewing Foot makes ruffles easy, neat, and quick. Using a feeding gear, it automatically feeds the fabric every 12 inches, 6 inches, or 1 inch to create wide pleats for delicate ruffles.
- There are 4 settings on the Ruffle Sewing Foot: Star, 12, 6, and 1. These represent the number of stitches between each pleat or ruffle. The star gives you a straight stitch so that you don’t have to remove the foot in the middle of a project just to sew a straight seam.
- The knob changes how deep the pleat or ruffle is. For smaller pleats, tighten it. For larger pleats, loosen it. You can also adjust the pleats by varying the stitch length on your sewing machine.
- Use them as a fashion accent on blouses and dresses, as a border for sheer curtains, or as a flounce for bedspreads, skirts, etc
- The Ruffler Sewing Machine Presser Foot - Fits All Low Shank Singer, Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna Viking (Husky Series), Euro-pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
- Size: 8cm x 3.8cm x 6.8 cm
- Material: Metal
- Package Includes: 1 x Ruffler Sewing Foot
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.